Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Six Weeks on JJ's Plan...

Toward the end of Greg's Summer Challenge I found a book that I really like.  It's called "Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy" by JJ Virgin.  (I hate the title, but I love the plan.)  I read the book all the way through the same night I got it.

The book focuses on toning arms, but it goes much deeper than that.  It makes leading a healthy lifestyle seem so much less overwhelming.  It breaks down food, workouts and other health tips in such a way that you actually find yourself thinking: I can DO this!

Just like I like to do, it focuses on certain main aspects to a healthy lifestyle: Food, Cardio, Toning and Rest/De-stress.  (I'm telling you, it's right up my alley.)  So far, I love it.  I feel great.  I love the workouts.  I love the food.  I wasn't focused on weight, but I lost 1.2 pounds the first week. (Watch my video HERE)

Greg's Challenge was so successful, I decided to keep up my motivation with another challenge to myself. Consider my results video for Greg's Challenge as my starting point for this one. I am going to follow the plan for six weeks and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment