Monday, January 18, 2010

Progress Report- Week 25

My editing software hasn't been working for several weeks now, and so I haven't been making progress report videos.  I really think I need them to help keep me on track. So I've decided to put my progress stats and pictures here on my blog every few weeks.

Here are comparisons of my intro video from YouTube and today's stats:

August 4, 2009           January 18, 2010

 





 Body Composition                    Aug 2009     Jan 2010       Difference
Weight (in pounds)                         220.6               206.4              14.2
Fat %                                                   45.4                  43.8               1.6
Water (Hydration level)                   39.8                  41                  1.1

Measurements (in inches)
Bust                                                47                    44.5                 2.5 
Waist                                              39.5                 36.5                   3
Lower abs                                       45                   43.5                  1.5
Hips                                                48                     45                    3
Right Arm                                       17                     14.5                2.5
Right Thigh                                      28                     27                    1

Although I feel that the progress is very slow and sometimes get discouraged, I do see progress.  I have to keep a positive outlook and remember why I am doing this: fighting back against obesity, heart disease, diabetes and depression.  I usually gain a lot this time of year and the fact that I am maintaining or even losing a little keeps me optimistic about the months ahead. 

I will meet my health and fitness goals. "Slow and steady wins the race"...






1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB. It might seem like slow progress sometimes, but I believe you are changing your habits. That takes time. You look really different, in your waist alone. Keep it up. You're getting there

    ReplyDelete