Wednesday, December 2, 2009

7 Day Kickstart Challenge- Day 3

DAY 3- Wednesday

Today was a cold, wet, nasty day. From the time I stepped out of my house this morning for work, to the time I walked in this evening, the rain and wind never let up and the sun never came out. But my spirits weren't dampened just because my feet were. I kept a positive outlook all day, and stuck to my plan. (I even turned down a cupcake and passed up the cookies at Subway without the slightest hesitation. To my surprise, I actually didn't even want them.)

Me at work feeling positive despite the gloomy weather :)

See my Kickstart Challenge Day 3 Video at http://www.youtube.com/freshfoodiefitness

I had the bright idea to make a breakfast recipe video this morning (which made me even later for work than usual). I bumbled thru it this time; I hope the next one will be better...
BREAKFAST-
Bacon, Egg (Whites) and Cheese Sandwich and Green Juice
See the video on how I made this at http://www.youtube.com/freshfoodiefitness
LUNCH-
Subway Meatball Marinara, Sunchips, Spinach Salad, Apple
SNACK-
Reduced Fat Colby Jack Cheese, Wasa Crackers, Orange
DINNER-
Romaine Salad w/ feta cheese, almonds, dried cranberries & soy ginger dressing
Plus 100 oz of water!!
Today was a rest day from workouts.
I went to bed on time and got a good night's rest again last night...
hmmm...maybe that has something to do with my positive attitude. haha
See you tomorrow!

1 comment: