Sunday, December 6, 2009

7 Day Kickstart Challenge- Day 7!!

Day 7- Sunday

The final day of my Kickstart Challenge has come and gone! I did not feel like working out today at all. As a matter of fact, I took a 2 hour nap. I guess three late nights in a row finally caught up with me. But I knew that I had to do it in order to make my workout goal for the week. So I made a deal with myself: no watching the shows in my HULU queue until I had done my 30 minutes of Cardio and 10 minutes of toning. It worked!

"Last Chance" WORKOUT-Since it was too cold and dark outside for a walk and I had already done Turbo Jam 2 days this week, I decided to do the 30 minute cardio of Hip Hop Abs. It was fun and the 30 minutes flew by. I followed up with 100 sit ups and upper body weight work, and I feel great. I feel great physically, but I also feel very proud of myself for meeting my goal since this week's goal included more workouts than usual.

Today's VLOG- http://www.youtube.com/freshfoodiefitness


WHAT I ATE

BREAKFAST-

Organic granola with skim milk and unsalted cashews

LUNCH

Lean/Lite Bacon cheeseburger and a Romaine Salad with almonds, feta, craisins

DINNER

Ezekiel Bread with Natural Peanut Butter and Honey, Skim Milk and Apple

WATER- over 110 oz

Tomorrow is my regular weekly weigh in day.

See you tomorrow for a weigh-in and challenge recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment