Friday, December 4, 2009

7 Day Kickstart Challenge- Day 4

DAY 4- THURSDAY...

Hi Guys!! Sorry my blog is late, I went to a show last night and got home too late.



The Evening Muse


1-Matt Lowell; 2-Tony Lucca



1- Josh Hoge; 2- Britten

The bad news is, I got into bed an hour late and missed my bedtime goal last night. The good news is, I had so much fun!! The show was great and it was a much needed night out. Also, I still managed to get a good workout in and make great eating choices.


For my workout, I did Turbo Jam "Cardio Party" (40 minutes).

Go here to see my workout:

http://www.youtube.com/freshfoodiefitness

Here's what I ate:

BREAKFAST-


Organic Greek Yogurt with Lowfat Granola and Green Juice

Lunch-


I did my workout on my lunch break, so my lunch was light.

DINNER-



Romaine Salad with Turkey Pepperoni, Feta Cheese, Almonds, Dried Cranberries


Plus, 100 oz of water!


This was a really good day!



See you tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment